For personalized corporate golf day event management with a high level of service, whatever your requirement or budget.
From providing prestigious venues, innovative give-aways & prizes and great entertainment, to make your golf day a memorable and fun filled day!
Aim: to make organizing your corporate golf day simple, by providing professional & personalized service.
Our responsibilities will include the TOTAL MANAGEMENT of your golf day.
- Booking the Golf Club of your choice.
- Liaising with golf club manager, concerning registration table, bar facilities etc.
- Liaising with caterer to ensure your halfway house and dinner requirements are met.
- Draw up invitations including your company logo, for your clients.
- Send out invitations to all your clients.
- Do the draw for all participating players.
- Liaise with all participating players (Tee-off times, format of event etc)
- Personalizing scorecards with names, format & tee-off times.
- Provide welcome letters for each player, which would include company logo.
- Welcoming your guests on arrival at the club, hand out the scorecards, rules of the day and goody bags to each player.
- Prepare the personalized nearest the pin and longest drive markers, as well as erect and take down any advertising material (e.g. Banners)
- Arrange “wet holes” on the golf course if required, or serve players refreshments using modified drinks cart.
- Collect and check all scorecards to determine prizewinners.
- Purchase and collect prizes and display them on prize-giving table, with prize numbers on each prize with your company logo on.
- Supply MC with printout of prizewinners and formalities for evening function.
- Arrange and liaise with guest speaker or entertainer.
- Arrange give-aways with company logo, or any other gifts you require.
- Take photos of players in action, which can be framed or e-mailed to your clients.
- Take video footage of players in action, which will be shown in the clubhouse whilst players enjoy their refreshments, before prize giving.
- Settle all accounts promptly after the golf day and provide a summary if needed.
- Send out “thank you” letters to all participants if required.
Contact Us with your golf day requirements.