"Having Fun Doing Business"
Golf and business have become more and more synonymous over the past decade, with an increasing number of corporate leaders playing the game to relax, and to entertain their clients as well as pursue networking opportunities in an environment which encourages more personal interfacing and allows for the pressure of the corporate jungle to be left behind in the office.
Golf provides a unique environment in the business world and gives one a truly competitive networking edge.
Through the Corporate Cup Golf Challenge you will be introduced to a select group of corporate leaders at senior management level, from diverse and complimentary sectors of the economy.
The competitive nature of the leagues and their sustainability over nine months, ensures executive motivation and tough, competitive golf which a normal golf day does not provide, while also ensuring that interest is maintained over a long period of time.
The Corporate Cup Golf Challenge leagues have been established for top corporates to enjoy the benefits of a cost-effective vehicle to entertain a number of clients in a superior environment at some of the top courses in Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, and the Cape, as well as to generate business through effective networking.
As the list of competing companies indicates, the Corporate Cup Golf Challenge has attracted a wide variety of top companies for business networking and development opportunities.
By securing top sponsors, superb corporate prizes, and by offering the best in golf day support and service, the Corporate Cup Golf Challenge will elevate both sponsors and participating companies and their clients to be part of a professionally run corporate golf league which HAS become the most sought after corporate golf environment.
- The leagues are played once a month on the best courses around Cape Town & Gauteng.
- Teams compete in split 4balls against a different team in their division each month.
- The monthly competitions are various betterball competitions (stableford, combined medal stableford, matchplay, stableford bonus & medal)
- Points are allocated to winning companies.
- 2 points are allocated for a win per pairing
- 1 point each in the event of a tie
- The company with the highest combined score will receive 1 bonus point.
- In the event of the total team points being the same, the bonus point falls away.
- A team can receive a maximum of 5 points per event
- Additional monthly individual stableford competition for the order of merit.
- Monthly give-aways.
- On course drinks provided by a personalized drinks cart.
- Unique video footage of the days fun shown prior to prize giving, for the players to enjoy.
- A prize giving & dinner function is held after each round.
- Wine tasting at each event by Durbanville Hills Wine Valley - 9 farms
- Personalized scorecards.
- Draw and tee-off times are available for the entire season, are posted on the website.
- CCGC Handicapping system to ensure fair play.
- Winners of each division qualify to compete in the regional finals.
- Overall winners will qualify for a golfing holiday to Mauritius where they will play in the Beachcomber Mauritius Paradis Golf Challenge.
- Subscriptions cover ALL golfing expenses for the day at the country's top golf courses.
- 4 Free Cape Storm golf shirts for each registered company.
- Outstanding corporate prizes.
- Subscriptions are a tax deductible entertainment expense.
- Chance for companies to advertise in the Business directory.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at a top resort for the final rounds of the respective leagues.
- Great entertainment at the final prize giving banquet.
- Company exposure on the CCGC website.